Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

How To Make A Lot Of Money On YouTube Fast

how to make money on youtube fast

How to make money on youtube fast?!? Making money is easy when you have the opportunity to do it. When I start, I will not deny that I had some failures, but after months of struggle and learning, I had my breakthrough.
YouTuber earns on average between $ 100 and $ 100,000 a month ($ 100 for video publishing). That's what I'm talking about. And now, I earn more than $ 5,000 a month on Youtube. YouTube is a great money-making opportunity because you know that billions of people use YouTube, and that they are all your sources of potential money. I live with the revenue generated by my YouTube channel.

HERE IS MY MONTHLY REPORT:

how to make money on youtube fast






When you start a YouTube channel, two things can happen if you are lucky enough. your video will be viral and you will become an overnight sensation.In this article, I will share my story, it will help you to avoid roadblocks and you will not have to follow the path I had to take. But if it's not a long trip and I'm here to help you, keep reading the article and you'll get all the information you need to start your channel. So you do not have to wait for months to start making money with YouTube.
First, remember - the formula on how to make money on YouTube quickly:

SUBSCRIBERS + VIEWS = MONEY

The statement pretty simple and self-explanatory. Now lets deep dive into the money-making game.

1. YOU CAN USE ADVERTISEMENTS ON YOUR VIDEOS BY GOOGLE ADSENSE. YOU ARE PAID FOR A SINGLE CLICK ON YOUR 10 CENT $ 40 VIDEOS. YOU NEED MORE SUBSCRIBERS, AND MORE SUBSCRIBERS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOUR CHANNEL BECAUSE MORE SUBSCRIBERS MEAN MORE VIEWS AND MORE MONEY. CONFUSED!!! RELAX, WE'LL TALK ABOUT GOOGLE ADSENSE MORE DETAILS IN THE SUBJECT. YOU CAN SEE MY NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS IN THE LAST 28 DAYS:

how to make money on youtube fast
And this leads to instant views and sharing of your video, which means more views and you can also have more subscribers. Having a subscriber is important because when you post new videos on your channel, your subscribers receive notifications about it. My total number of subscribers is approximately 43k

2. HOW MANY VIEWS FOR OUR FIRST PAYCHECK FROM YOUTUBE?

Almost all YouTuber use the Google Adsense platform to add or show ads in their videos. Below, the screenshot of my winnings on my YouTube channel.As you would have understood so far, it's important to get YouTube views to make money:
how to make money on youtube fast
One of my best videos was viewed over 604,053 times and I shot $ 815.54My second most watched video made me spend $ 177. You can easily see that the more my video views, the more money I generate. 
For all beginners, YouTuber is a simple calculation, as I said earlier: more views equals more money. The most important part of your journey on a YouTube channel is the number of views.

3. MAKING YOUR VIDEO VIRAL

It's just a little tricky. If you can get people to relate to your videos, trust me, all your videos can become viral. Go to YouTube and search for videos with pets such as cats, dogs, etc. See the example below, you can even check for yourself. Here is an example of my own video, which has been viewed more than 1 million  times or videos of pranks. Making your viral video is not as complicated as you think.
how to make money on youtube fast
Millions!!! yes, millions now imagine if not everything but most of your videos become viral how much you will win..You can see all the views on these videos

And also these videos are fun to watch. Do you know why these videos have so many points of view?!? It's simple, people are telling each other with these videos.
Now let's talk about Google Adsense. You will have a clear understanding about it.

4. START MAKING MONEY USING ADSENSE

Google Adsense is the program run by the Google Network for Content Sites, in which it serves as an interactive, interactive multimedia advertisement for the content of the site and its target audience.

They let YouTuber earn money through its pay-per-click (PPC) system. If someone clicks on your Adsense ad, Google pays you. As you already know, YouTube is owned by Google
HERE IS AN Example OF MY EARNINGs FROM ADSENSE:
how to make money on youtube fast
Now rates can vary by PPC. Example: If your pay-per-click rate is $ 0.50 and you get 500 clicks on your ad, you'll earn about $ 250. 

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUTUBE FAST ?!?

I hope you had the idea of ​​How to make money on YouTube Fast. You are a beginner and you want to be a seasonal YouTuber and start making money with your channel, you will need help at every step of your journey. Check out this great YouTube course, that will help you to start making money quickly: www.utubecash.com

This is where you will get help to you create great content and other things needed to make money on your YouTube channel, which I learned the hard way after a year of struggle. I do not want you to walk that path. Making money on YouTube is easy, but creating good content that will take time.










How To Make A Lot Of Money On YouTube Fast How To Make A Lot Of Money On YouTube Fast Reviewed by Blo on October 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments